LocalRiders.com

LocalRiders.com (http://www.LocalRiders.com/forums/index.php)
-   Just for Fun (http://www.LocalRiders.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=64)
-   -   All my bikes are for sale. (http://www.LocalRiders.com/forums/showthread.php?t=11863)

shakenbake 12-21-2007 04:23 PM

All my bikes are for sale.
 
2003 Duc Monster, 2003 CRF 450, 2006 Husky SMR 450

All for sale.... I have not yet got a Moto GP contract, so I am selling all my stuff. I'm tired of wasting my time.

Will trade for a really nice Badminton set or some LaCrosse gear.


:thumbsup

Booga 12-21-2007 04:26 PM

Re: All my bikes are for sale.
 
Hey, wrong section! This belongs into the "Bikes For Sale" section!!!








:D:D:D:D:D

Dave Bannister 12-21-2007 04:34 PM

Re: All my bikes are for sale.
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by shakenbake (Post 93061)
2003 Duc Monster, 2003 CRF 450, 2006 Husky SMR 450

All for sale.... I have not yet got a Moto GP contract, so I am selling all my stuff. I'm tired of wasting my time.

Will trade for a really nice Badminton set or some LaCrosse gear.


:thumbsup

Cool I'll trade you the Badminton set I'm getting for xmas and throw in a corn hole game for the Monster...

Naughty Ducati 12-21-2007 04:42 PM

Re: All my bikes are for sale.
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by shakenbake (Post 93061)
2003 Duc Monster, 2003 CRF 450, 2006 Husky SMR 450

What size is the Monster and how much do you want for it? I have a local girlfiend looking for one.

thom_boles 12-21-2007 04:53 PM

Re: All my bikes are for sale.
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Naughty Ducati (Post 93064)
What size is the Monster and how much do you want for it? I have a local girlfiend looking for one.

(I think he's really kidding. that tends to happen around here when the winter chill sets in)

chrisOH 12-21-2007 05:07 PM

Re: All my bikes are for sale.
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by shakenbake (Post 93061)
2003 Duc Monster, 2003 CRF 450, 2006 Husky SMR 450

All for sale.... I have not yet got a Moto GP contract, so I am selling all my stuff. I'm tired of wasting my time.

Will trade for a really nice Badminton set or some LaCrosse gear.


:thumbsup


Miss that F4 that much huh????

Team Green 12-21-2007 05:09 PM

Re: All my bikes are for sale.
 
I've got a nice remote control airplane in kawasaki green I'd be willing to trade.

Sherpadude 12-21-2007 05:26 PM

Re: All my bikes are for sale.
 
I now officially no longer have the little Super Sherpa. I just rode it for the last time a few minutes ago, all of the way up the ramp into the truck that is hauling it to Austin, TX. :santa

Jeff

shakenbake 12-21-2007 05:30 PM

Re: All my bikes are for sale.
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Dave Bannister (Post 93063)
Cool I'll trade you the Badminton set I'm getting for xmas and throw in a corn hole game for the Monster...

Is it the Deluxe Badminton set from Wal Mart? If so, and the Corn Hole set is the Limited addition LR.com collector set, Then you'll have a deal!!!

:beer Been out on the Motard yet?

shakenbake 12-21-2007 05:32 PM

Re: All my bikes are for sale.
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Naughty Ducati (Post 93064)
What size is the Monster and how much do you want for it? I have a local girlfiend looking for one.


It's an 800s with many upgrades, I'd be willing to trade it for a Limited addition Joe Rocket Nicky Hayden Repsol jacket :Pest: :)

thom_boles 12-21-2007 05:35 PM

Re: All my bikes are for sale.
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by shakenbake (Post 93070)
It's an 800s with many upgrades, I'd be willing to trade it for a Limited addition Joe Rocket Nicky Hayden Repsol jacket :Pest: :)

OOOOOOOOOOOOhhhhhhhhhhhh, you did not go there.

Booga 12-21-2007 05:43 PM

Re: All my bikes are for sale.
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by thom_boles (Post 93065)
(I think he's really kidding. that tends to happen around here when the winter chill sets in)

I'm confused. Did somebody actually take shakey serious for once in his life :lol

chrisOH 12-21-2007 05:47 PM

Re: All my bikes are for sale.
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by thom_boles (Post 93071)
OOOOOOOOOOOOhhhhhhhhhhhh, you did not go there.


I got a used Repsol... I'll even trade you a test ride on the 1k at Putnam.. :#1

bpro 12-21-2007 05:56 PM

Re: All my bikes are for sale.
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by jelligsen (Post 93072)
I'm confused. Did somebody actually take shakey serious for once in his life :lol

Joern,
You will notice that none of the actual racers took him serious... they never do.:Pest:

Lizard 1 12-21-2007 06:34 PM

Re: All my bikes are for sale.
 
I'm selling my shit too. I think I'll PM CBR1000 and his buddy FZRKY. Heard they were wanting to start racing. I'm not near good enough to use it so, it should go to someone who can ride balls to the wall...

Oh, and I have first dibs on the lacrosse gear.

Homo.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:09 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2001-2013 LocalRiders.com