LocalRiders.com  

Go Back   LocalRiders.com > Competition > Racing tips and questions

Old 08-14-2008   #16
RENCRN8
WERA Expert #69

Re: Value of a '03 GSXR MOTOR (COMPLETE)?

Quote:
Originally Posted by RBlack1300 View Post
I made a comment in the thread, and all of you jump my ass. Real friendly place.

Exactly how long do I have to be a "member" here before I'm part of the good old boy network?
Jesus man, relax a little. All in good fun, take some and give some. I apologize if I seemed malice, but you have to remember a lot of emotion is lost in electronic conversation. Trust me, your welcome is all in what you make it here. It really is a great place with lots of old and new members alike. I don't believe there is a "good ole boys network" like you say, and if there is I am not a member. Anyways congrats on the girl and I hope you can put on your thick skin suit and hang around for a while and most importantly, enjoy yourself. Heck even come ride with some of us from time to time, as that is ultimately what this place is about. As a matter of fact why don't you come to Putnam on Sept 27th and have some fun on the Busa on the track. I'm out!
Old 08-15-2008   #17
RBlack1300
Participating Community Member

Re: Value of a '03 GSXR MOTOR (COMPLETE)?

Quote:
Originally Posted by witttom View Post
Trolls do that.
From what I heard about you, you ought to know.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RENCRN8 View Post
Jesus man, relax a little. All in good fun, take some and give some. I apologize if I seemed malice, but you have to remember a lot of emotion is lost in electronic conversation. Trust me, your welcome is all in what you make it here. It really is a great place with lots of old and new members alike. I don't believe there is a "good ole boys network" like you say, and if there is I am not a member. Anyways congrats on the girl and I hope you can put on your thick skin suit and hang around for a while and most importantly, enjoy yourself. Heck even come ride with some of us from time to time, as that is ultimately what this place is about. As a matter of fact why don't you come to Putnam on Sept 27th and have some fun on the Busa on the track. I'm out!
Take some, give some? I've probably got thicker skin than anyone, so I don't expect to have any problems.

I think its Justin that's havin the girl. If I've got kids on the way, I'll be in BIG trouble.

The 'busa isn't the right tool for Putnam, so without a roadrace bike I'll not be going. I never was one to do track days. Going 'round the track without a purpose never thrilled me too much.
RBlack1300 is offline   Reply With Quote