LocalRiders.com  

Go Back   LocalRiders.com > The Market Place > For Sale

For Sale You have sometyhing to sell? Post it here, anything that's not a bike can be posted here, from MC gear to toaster ovens....

Old 06-22-2017   #1
pguest

Yard Man Model 771 Riding Mower For Sale

My house is under contract to sell and the potential buyers have not expressed an interest yet in possibly working a deal to purchase them. Riding mower was purchased new in 2006. Been very reliable. I think it has a 42" deck.
New battery installed in April, 2017. One rear tire has a slow leak, one front wheel/tire has been replaced. New belt installed 3 years ago. One or two of the blades have been replaced in the past since I have owned it.

http://www.mtdparts.com/equipment/mt...er-13an771g755

Purchase would have to be made the last weekend of July, just before closing on the house. or perhaps another day when one of my parents can meet you. House in is the Bethel, OH/Felicity, OH area. I would like to sell instead of hauling the trailer to Cincinnati to bring the mower back to St. Louis to sell.

$450

Basic push mower also available for probably $80. Newer than the riding mower but don't recall what year I purchased it. Definitely after 2008.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Riding mower.jpg (62.6 KB, 7 views)

Last edited by pguest; 06-22-2017 at 01:45 PM.
pguest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2017   #2
icantdrive55
Biker Billy

Re: Yard Man Model 771 Riding Mower For Sale

Pam: Since you're "probably" asking $80 for the push mower, I'd "probably" be interested in seeing it's condition and making you an offer. Lemeno when/where I can see it.

Thx!
Bill Francis
513-59ate-899too
Old 06-24-2017   #3
pguest

Quote:
Originally Posted by icantdrive55 View Post
Pam: Since you're "probably" asking $80 for the push mower, I'd "probably" be interested in seeing it's condition and making you an offer. Lemeno when/where I can see it.

Thx!
Bill Francis
513-59ate-899too
I would have to get in touch with my Dad & see when he plans on mowing at the house. Usually he is there during the week mowing I think and he's an early bird probably starting at 8am. Not sure how long he usually stays. Let me know if 8-9am on a weekday works for you. Also if he still needs it to mow until the house sells you probably couldn't purchase it until later in July. Hoping that the deal for the house does not fall through also. That would put the sale of everything on hold.
Old 08-03-2017   #4
pguest

Brought the items back to my current residence just before the house sold. No longer for sale.