LocalRiders.com  

Go Back   LocalRiders.com > Clubs/Associations > NKY-I.C.G. (Ice Cream Gang)

NKY-I.C.G. (Ice Cream Gang) Northern Kentucky backroad regulars. These folks have a tendency to be found at the DQ off of the AA in NKY near 275.
Photogallery can be found by clicking here

Old 10-09-2003   #16
Lifeguard326

Re: Riding days/times

Quote:
Originally posted by hrvat2
Hey guys.
Is wednesday still the day when everyone gets together? I've been wanting to tag along on some of your rides, showed up down in Wilder @ 6:00 p.m. yesterday, as well as a few weeks back, but no one showed up. Let me know if there's been a new day or time set for riding and I'd love to come and tag along.
Thanks,

~I.g. '03 cbr600rr red/black
Sorry don't know anything about the Wednesday nite ride, and my idea for a colors ride seems to have lost steam...

Take Care

Lifeguard326

Lifeguard326 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2003   #17
esimpson #126

They moved it to Thursdays at 6 a few months back. They were getting a pretty low turn out though, so I'm not sure if they are still doing them.
esimpson #126 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2003   #18
Lifeguard326

thanks for the info
Lifeguard326 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2004   #19
taz
What does this button do?

Hey guys, I'm new to the site and would love to go on the ride in October. Just need to know the date. I heard about this site from Holeshots in Wilder.

A little about myself:
I'm 26, married with 2 beautiful daughters. I live in Dayton, KY. Bought my first bike last summer, '01 Yellow Kat 600. I love riding and meeting new people to ride with. I have a big garage if anyone needs a place to work on thier bike. I also need to meet someone that knows how to do bodywork if anyone is willing to help. Don't need you to do the work but basically just supervise me
taz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2004   #20
djewell
molon labe

Look closely at the date of the posts. (It shows in the lower left side of each post) This ride went on last year. Watch for more current planned rides. Usually they happen every tuesday, thrusday evening and Saturday and Sunday mornings. Welcom to the site, I'm sure you'll have a great time riding with us.
Old 07-15-2004   #21
taz
What does this button do?

Quote:
Originally posted by djewell
Look closely at the date of the posts. (It shows in the lower left side of each post) This ride went on last year. Watch for more current planned rides. Usually they happen every tuesday, thrusday evening and Saturday and Sunday mornings. Welcom to the site, I'm sure you'll have a great time riding with us.
haha thanks. Sorry about that. Didn't even pay attention to the date.
taz is offline   Reply With Quote