LocalRiders.com  

Go Back   LocalRiders.com > Regional Forums > Midwest > Ohio, Kentucky, Indiana, Michigan

Old 3 Weeks Ago   #1
witttom
TTT - FYYFF

Exclamation Metro Scooter

https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/a...ycle-service#/

Quote:
Hello from Seth!

Most of you know Iíve been with Metro Scooter for a long time. The only full time employee for twelve years and the manager for the last seven. This January, Iím headed for a change. Iím thrilled to announce that Iím taking ownership of Metro Scooter in 2018!

In order to assume ownership of Metro Scooter, I will need working capital. I would like your help in making this passion a reality.

In return for your contribution, I am offering perks such as complimentary scooter service, limited-edition t-shirts, and an invitation to a exclusive scooter party! With your support, I will be able to bring on additional staff, expand open hours, and improve service times.

We have long held the reputation in the region and nationally for comprehensive understanding of scooters and their care, especially Genuine and Vespa scooters. David Rueve, who started Metro Scooter in 2003, built the heart of the shop to promote the fun and excitement of riding a scooter. Through those efforts to encourage the scooter riding community, our support base has grown every year. Dave has decided to dedicate his efforts to other businesses, and is gifting Metro Scooter to me, for which I am extremely grateful.

In Daveís own words: ďSeth is the manager of Metro Scooter and is credited with it's long-term success. Seth exudes passion for scooters and e-bikes. He is an experienced rider, knowledgeable in the riding characteristics of every bike in the showroom. Seth is Factory Certified with Genuine Scooters, Vespa, Piaggio, and Bosch. Seth is also the Metro Scooter customer service guru.Ē

I hope to have your support in the future, and now as I take on the task of running Metro Scooter as the new owner. Thank you so much for being a part of Metroís journey.

I truly hope youíve enjoyed the ride as much as I have. Iíll see you on the road!

98 MZ Baghira
99 Trophy 1200 [Parked]
93 Yamaha TW200 [Daughter]
86 Honda CH250 [Scoot]
81 Suz GS750 [Project]
15 Kawasaki KLX140L [Son]
05 Lifan LF70 [Kid]
04 Skyteam ST50 [Kid]
witttom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3 Weeks Ago   #2
Dave Bannister
OH-Cincinnati Member

Re: Metro Scooter

Great news for Seth!! He is a stand up guy and I bought my Stella through them back in 2009 and was impressed with the whole experience. I still have my scooter and its always been my favorite weapon to run around and make excuses to ride it. I did have trouble under warranty and needed to be rebuilt when crank failed! So instead of replacing with a stock crank they put a mazz crank in by my request/ I paid for the upgraded part which really was awesome working with me on this! I really only dealt with Seth when I did business there and love to just stop in to say hi when I could. My Stella still runs great with the cylinder kit I installed taking advantage of having a rock solid bottom end!

Thanks Tom for the link!